2.15.2014

23 Mobile Things: 1 (Blogging)

Since I spend a lot of time at work testing apps and devices (I'm a tech coach at Orono Public Schools), I'm participating in this program more to get ideas from others on implementing mobile technology and to expand my personal learning network. As a board member for the Hennepin County Libraries (HCLIB), I'm hoping to see HCLIB staff members apply this program to our libraries. I  also hope to be able to help other participants who may not be as comfortable with mobile technology, and to get ideas for my online professional development course: Tech Tools for Teachers.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you are one busy woman! I hope you'll find some useful tools through this program that you can share with your colleagues at Orono and HCLIB. (Love your blog title, by the way!!)

    ReplyDelete